Sunday, July 29, 2012

 

"That's All I Want" Preached By Brother Carl Sterling

Click on any photo image above to view it in larger format.
To view the video of Brother Carl's entire sermon, "That's All I Want," based on Psalm 23, and a portion of the service's overall conclusion, click on the arrow in icon above.

Psalm 23:1-6

New International Reader's Version (NIRV)

Psalm 23

A psalm of David.
 1 The Lord is my shepherd. He gives me everything I need.
    2 He lets me lie down in fields of green grass.
   He leads me beside quiet waters.
    3 He gives me new strength.
   He guides me in the right paths
      for the honor of his name.
 4 Even though I walk
      through the darkest valley,
   I will not be afraid.
      You are with me.
   Your shepherd's rod and staff
      comfort me.
 5 You prepare a feast for me
      right in front of my enemies.
   You pour oil on my head.
      My cup runs over.
 6 I am sure that your goodness and love will follow me
      all the days of my life.
   And I will live in the house of the Lord
      forever.

Labels: , , ,




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?