Sunday, January 05, 2014

 

"What's That You're Dragging?" Preached Today

by Tinney Chapel Pastor Jim Hilton, whose primary scripture was Psalm 118:1-7, along with a host of his own personal experiences and observations during 29 years of Methodist ministry

Click on any photo to enlarge it.
 To view a video of Rev. Jim Hilton's sermon at this Holy Communion worship Sunday, go to the following Internet link (click or copy/paste per your system needs):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAVH8T4msME&feature=youtu.be

Resource Page: 

Psalm 118:1-7

New International Version (NIV)

Psalm 118

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good;
    his love endures forever.
Let Israel say:
    “His love endures forever.”
Let the house of Aaron say:
    “His love endures forever.”
Let those who fear the Lord say:
    “His love endures forever.”
When hard pressed, I cried to the Lord;
    he brought me into a spacious place.
The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid.
    What can mere mortals do to me?
The Lord is with me; he is my helper.
    I look in triumph on my enemies.
New International Version (NIV) Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.
Helping people around the world access the Bible and read it well for over 200 years.
 Link to resource page:
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm%20118:1-7

 

Labels: , , , , , ,




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?